- Collected Information
MediaTaylor aim to comply with all the following Principles from Schedule 1 of the UK Data Protection Act (see Data Protection below). Data can be collected and processed during the operations of our website. The following are ways we may perform these actions:
1.1 Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included and not limited to: location data, weblogs, cookies, traffic data, and any other communication information.
1.2 Any forms you filled out on our site allows us to collect data such as registering for information or when you complete a registration or other action.
1.3 If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or site we may collect information.
- Our Use of Your Information
Information stored or collected regarding you helps us improve and offer services you need. The following list contains how we might use your data:
2.1 Any request you make of our site or personnel allows us to use information you provided. We may also send information on products or services you may be interested in, but only if prior consent has been explicitly received in compliance with EU General Data Protection (GDPR) Regulations (due to come into force 25/05/2018 and those relating to Privacy and Electronic Communications (PECR), Data Protection and any other legislation mandated by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
2.2 Changes or improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information, with regard to notification of such changes.
2.3 An existing user who has agreed to provide any personally identifiable information may be contacted regarding products and services related to MediaTaylor but only where this permission has been explicitly provided.
2.4 We only send communications you have consented to.
2.5 Anyone who does not wish to give consent for our site or third party use has the opportunity to decline. Once we receive your withhold for consent we will remove your details from any communications.
2.6 None of the information collected about you will offer identifiable characteristics. Information will not be shared with third parties without your consent and where it is will be anonymised and not reveal any personally identifiable data.
- Personal Data Storage
3.2 Information we are provided will be stored on 3rd party servers.
3.3 You should understand data via online transmission is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee full protection and security data, only that we take all reasonable action to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own risk. Where applicable you may be given access to sections of our site that require a password. You are responsible for the passwords safety and confidentiality.
- Information Disclosure
4.1 At times we may disclose personal information to companies or individuals involved with work undertaken by Mediataylor. This can include subsidiaries, holding companies, or any other subsidiaries involved in our business, if applicable.
4.2 Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons:
- Selling any or all of our business to a third party may result in sharing your information.
- At any time when we are legally required to we may disclose information about you and your visits to our sites.
- To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk, we may disclose information.
- Third Party Links
- Information Accessibility
We cannot withhold data we collect about you, as per The Data Protection Act 1998 and from 25/05/2018 the EU GDPR regulations. If you wish to have access about our data collection on you please then we will ask you to pay a reasonable fee to cover our costs for processing your request and getting the data to you. Please use the contact details below to formulate your data access request.
- Contacting Us
- allow users to comment on stories our website
- store a reference to a form, this allows the user to complete it over multiple sessions
- distribute workload across web servers
- analyse user statistics
Note: if you do decline the download of cookies, some aspects of our site may not work.
MediaTaylor aim to comply with all the following Principles from Schedule 1 of the UK Data Protection Act as well as the new UK Data Protection Bill (when approved by the UK parliament and given Royal ascent):
Schedule 1 to the Data Protection Act lists the data protection principles in the following terms:
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully and, in particular, shall not be processed unless:
(a) at least one of the conditions in Schedule 2 is met, and
(b) in the case of sensitive personal data, at least one of the conditions in Schedule 3 is also met.
- Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
- MediaTaylor Ltd (company registration number 3489463).
- MediaTaylor Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioners Office and the registered Data Controller is Richard Taylor
- Copyright MediaTaylor Ltd 2017